FAQ for Awesome Pack’s Direct Freight Express Shipping Labels
What is the label dimension for Direct Freight Express Shipping Labels?
Direct Freight Express Shipping label have a dimension of 100mm x 200mm which is a little longer than the Logistics industry standard within Australia. Almost all Australian Couriers use the default label size of 100x150mm which makes it the most common shipping label around. But Direct Freight Express labels are 200mm in length.
What Printers can I use to Print Direct Freight Express Labels?
For Awesome Pack’s Direct Freight Express labels you will need a Direct Thermal Printer like the Zebra GK420D or the TSC DA210 which doesn’t require Wax Resin Ink Ribbons and prints without ink. Both the Zebra and TSC desktop printers have the internal capacity to hold both the 300 labels per roll but TSC Label printer is much cheaper than Zebra and therefore we recommend it for being cost effective.
300 labels/roll – All Direct Thermal Label Printers with a minimum printing width of 100mm works well with this Label Roll
Please note for DYMO and BROTHER label printers please read below:
Dymo 4XL Printers which require S0904980 labels
Brother QL-1100 which require DK11241 labels
How to Correctly Label your Direct Freight Express Parcel?
Once you have printed your Direct Freight Express label you will need to be mindful of the following to ensure your parcel safely arrives at the destination:
- Ensure only one label is showing on your packaging - whether you use a cardboard box or a satchel to ship your goods, only show one parcel label and cover any other labels if you are using a re-used box or satchel. This will minimise confusion for Direct Freight Express and ensure your goods to arrive safely at your destination.
- Use Direct Thermal Labels and not plain A4 paper as labels - Awesome Pack’s Direct thermal labels are water resistant, scratch resistant and withstand 6 months in direct sunlight making them much tougher than the plain A4 paper.
- Leave a “Back Up Label” inside your parcel - for high value goods we recommend you to print a duplicate shipping label and leave it inside the parcel. In some rare cases your parcel during shipping may come apart due to rough handling or not packaged securely and this is when your “Back up label” will give Direct Freight Express workers the chance to re-package the goods and your parcel will continue on its journey to the destination. Otherwise in this rare situation your goods will be deemed lost and you will have to resend the item to your customer.
- Firmly Fix the Label on your Parcel - ensure your label to pressed firmly to the cardboard box or plastic satchel. At Awesome Pack our Direct Freight Express shipping labels use ultra sticky adhesive which is permanent and grab onto original and recycled boxes very well and after 1 minute almost impossible to rip it off without leaving a mark.
- Keep it Clear - there shouldn’t be any tape over the Direct Freight Express shipping label as it may affect the scan ability of the label and can cause delays if the workers cannot scan the barcode properly. As a rule, always finish taping down the box before you affix the Direct Freight Express shipping label.
Where to buy Cost Effective Direct Freight Express Shipping Labels?
We at Awesome Pack manufacturer cheap shipping labels that is compatible with Direct Freight Express and it is up to 50% cheaper than buying the Direct Freight Express labels directly from Direct Freight Express. Plus we ship your Direct Freight Express labels within 24 hours so you get them super quick and let’s you to get on with your business. Join the thousands of business owners who buy their Direct Freight Express labels from us and you can not only save money for your business but also enjoy the Awesome shopping experience with us.
Why Buy your next batch of Direct Freight Express labels from Awesome Pack?
The Awesome Pack team is committed to offering the best possible price for Direct Freight Express shipping labels. Many e-commerce & logistics businesses rely on our expertise and customised solutions to meet their business needs.
Bulk Buy Volume Discounts - We built our business on Volume, so if you need to make a Bulk Order please call us on 1300 816 800 so we can provide you with an instant quote on Volumes greater than what is listed on our website.
Best Price Guarantee - We will never be beaten on price, we Guarantee it. If you see a lower price elsewhere for the identical product we will beat it by 10%
Service - Awesome Customer Service, Fast Delivery, Hustle Free Returns
Innovation – We Constantly provide New & Innovative products to our customers which will make their business more Time Efficient & Cost Effective
Contact Awesome Pack Today to Order?
Call us on 1300 816 800 for an instant quote on your next order of Direct Freight Express shipping labels.
You can also email us at Sales@awesomepack.com.au