BULK BUY OVER $2000 | CALL 1300 816 800

Shopping Cart

Your Order will be Dispatched within 24 hours

Moving Supplies Clear & Fragile Packing Tape + Dispenser + Bubble Wrap

Moving Supplies Clear & Fragile Packing Tape + Dispenser + Bubble Wrap

Regular price
Sale price

Monthly Subscription - Save

Regular price
Sale price

If you are Moving Fragile items then this Moving Pack got you covered | Includes Clear & Fragile Tape, Dispenser & Bubble Wrap to Protect your items when Moving

Package includes:

  • 6 Rolls of Clear Tape: [48mm Width x 75m Length]
  • 6 Rolls of Fragile Tape: [48mm Width x 75m Length]
  • Tape Dispenser
  • Bubble Wrap [500mm Width x 100m Length]




FAQ Packaging Supplies for Moving Houses

How do I package my Fragile items during Moving House?

Cushioning packaging like Bubble Wrap is the most common way to package your fragile or easy to break items during moving house. Once you have wrapped your goods with bubble wrap then you need some tape to hold it together so the wrap doesn't fall apart during transit. Awesome Pack's Moving pack will get you up and going as it has:

  1. Bubble Wrap 500mm wide suit most fragile items around the house and with a 100m in length you get the best value there and be able to hopefully wrap all your fragile items.
  2. Fragile Tape 48mm wide and 75m in length to seal boxes or anything fragile, you get 6 rolls of this. 
  3. Clear Tape 48mm wide and 75m in length to seal all the other non fragile items and of course you can use them interchangeably if one of them runs out.
  4. Tape Dispenser that suits both the Fragile tape and clear tape that will speed up the taping process and save you hours of packaging time.


What other forms of Packaging do I need for Moving house?

After you got the Bubble wrap, clear and fragile tapes and a tape dispenser then you need some boxes to put your bubble wrapped goods in. Awesome Pack has a few choices below that you may want to consider:


How do I Bubble Wrap small items?

While our Moving Pack provides you with a 500mm wide bubble wrap it might be too big or wide if you are just wrapping a tea cup. For small fragile items around the house you can buy smaller width bubble wraps that will suit your need, see below for the different widths of bubble wrap we offer:


Is there an Eco-friendly Packaging that can be used instead of Bubble Wrap for Moving House?

Bubble wrap is the most common way to protect your goods during a moving house but it is also one of the worst packaging material as it is classified as soft plastics that only a few recycling centres around Australia actually recycle them and sadly most of the bubble wrap will just end up in landfill.

But not to worry we at Awesome Pack have an alternative to bubble wrap and that is the Honeycomb Kraft Paper Wrap. It is completely made out of kraft paper making them 100% recyclable, biodegradable and compostable. This means after use you can simply throw it in your yellow bin to be recycled or into your compost. Awesome Pack have a large range of Honeycomb wrap (aka Hex wrap) so for more info click Honeycomb Wrap to see the entire range.

Honeycomb Hex Wrap
Why Us?
Packaging at a
competitive price
We delivering packaging
at a competitive price.
Specialised in
Bulk Buy Deals
We specialise in bulk
buying deals.
Same day dispatch before 11am
Order before 11am and we
will dispatch same day.
Click &
Click & Collect
from Huntingdale VIC
90 Day
We offer a 90 Day money
back guarantee.
Australian owned
& operated
We are an Australian
owned and operated
located in Melbourne.

Google Reviews