If you are Moving Fragile items then this Moving Pack got you covered | Includes Clear & Fragile Tape, Dispenser & Bubble Wrap to Protect your items when Moving
- 6 Rolls of Clear Tape: [48mm Width x 75m Length]
- 6 Rolls of Fragile Tape: [48mm Width x 75m Length]
- Tape Dispenser
- Bubble Wrap [500mm Width x 100m Length]
ALL PRICES ARE GST INCLUSIVE
FAQ Packaging Supplies for Moving Houses
How do I package my Fragile items during Moving House?
Cushioning packaging like Bubble Wrap is the most common way to package your fragile or easy to break items during moving house. Once you have wrapped your goods with bubble wrap then you need some tape to hold it together so the wrap doesn't fall apart during transit. Awesome Pack's Moving pack will get you up and going as it has:
- Bubble Wrap 500mm wide suit most fragile items around the house and with a 100m in length you get the best value there and be able to hopefully wrap all your fragile items.
- Fragile Tape 48mm wide and 75m in length to seal boxes or anything fragile, you get 6 rolls of this.
- Clear Tape 48mm wide and 75m in length to seal all the other non fragile items and of course you can use them interchangeably if one of them runs out.
- Tape Dispenser that suits both the Fragile tape and clear tape that will speed up the taping process and save you hours of packaging time.
What other forms of Packaging do I need for Moving house?
After you got the Bubble wrap, clear and fragile tapes and a tape dispenser then you need some boxes to put your bubble wrapped goods in. Awesome Pack has a few choices below that you may want to consider:
- 100L Box with dimensions of 66x46x33cm which will fit the smaller sized items around the house
- 200L Box with dimensions of 70x60x50cm which will fit the larger items around the house.
- Both of our Moving Boxes have a premium thickness of 3.5mm and are Australian Made.
How do I Bubble Wrap small items?
While our Moving Pack provides you with a 500mm wide bubble wrap it might be too big or wide if you are just wrapping a tea cup. For small fragile items around the house you can buy smaller width bubble wraps that will suit your need, see below for the different widths of bubble wrap we offer:
- 250mm wide Bubble Wrap: great for tea cups and small plates
- 300mm wide Bubble Wrap: like the width of a ruler
- 375mm wide Bubble Wrap: great for larger plates and tea pots
- 500mm wide Bubble Wrap: the most common bubble wrap used as most fragile items will be able to be wrapped in it
- 750mm wide Bubble Wrap: to wrap things that are larger than the usual item around the house.
- 1500mm wide Bubble Wrap: 1.5m wide is mainly used for wrapping your precise furniture during moving.
Is there an Eco-friendly Packaging that can be used instead of Bubble Wrap for Moving House?
Bubble wrap is the most common way to protect your goods during a moving house but it is also one of the worst packaging material as it is classified as soft plastics that only a few recycling centres around Australia actually recycle them and sadly most of the bubble wrap will just end up in landfill.
But not to worry we at Awesome Pack have an alternative to bubble wrap and that is the Honeycomb Kraft Paper Wrap. It is completely made out of kraft paper making them 100% recyclable, biodegradable and compostable. This means after use you can simply throw it in your yellow bin to be recycled or into your compost. Awesome Pack have a large range of Honeycomb wrap (aka Hex wrap) so for more info click Honeycomb Wrap to see the entire range.