400 Litres Void Fill [Australian Made & 100% Biodegradable]
Enviro Fill/Bio Fill Protects your goods from damage during Shipping
Environmentally Friendly, Compostable & Water Soluble
Lightweight & Static Free
- Volume: 400 Litres
- Colour: White
- Material: Made from Corn Starch
- Packaging: Peanuts are packed within a Tough Plastic Bag
Can This be Reused? Yes the Packing Peanuts can be Reused
WARNING THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR BEAN BAGS
ALL PRICES ARE GST INCLUSIVE
Packing Peanuts Pros:
- Eco-friendly: Compostable material and fully dissolvable in water, your end customer can just throw it in the bin or home compost and it will start breaking down
- Cost effective: this 400L Bag is only $48, or if you only need smaller amount you can buy 100L for $20 and it is packaged in a Cardboard box that is also reusable and recyclable.
- Completely Fill up the whole box: some other methods may not fill up the whole box and therefore the cushioning effect is not as effective
- Lightweight: very light in weight so it doesn’t add much weight to your package to save you money on shipping
- Static free: these peanuts doesn’t stick to your product so your end customer wouldn’t be irritated during the unboxing experience
- Australian Made: Bio fill is made here locally in Melbourne, support Aussie businesses
Packing Peanuts Cons:
- Take up large amount of space: whether you have a large warehouse or working from home space is limited and this product although cheap it does take a lot of space. A bag of 400L has an approx. dimension of 60x60x150cm, while even our 100L bio fill in a box is 43x37x64cm.
- Need to reorder quite often: due to the space required to store this void filler you will go through them quite fast and therefore you need to re-order more often than desired.